On a birding run today in Milwaukee County I stumbled across a Red Fox hunting. The Red Fox tried to make a catch here but it’s snack got away. It remained in the hunting mode but then moved out of sight. Always makes for a fun day seeing one of these mammals out doing it’s thing!
Follow my adventures!
- Kurt on Rudy-throated Hummingbird in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on June 5, 2023
- Laura on Dunlins at McKinley Beach in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on May 29, 2023
- KAREN JOHNSON on Dunlins at McKinley Beach in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on May 29, 2023
- Clifford Price on Scarlet Tanager at the Fox River Sanctuary in Waukesha Wisconsin on May 13, 2023
- Clifford Price on Ruddy Turnstones at McKinley Beach in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on May 25, 2023
Tagsamerican avocet american white pelican Barred Owl Black-bellied Plover black-crowned night heron Bobolink common goldeneye common loon Coyote dunlin Eastern Screech Owl Glaucous Gull great black-backed gull Great Blue Heron great egret greater scaup Great Horned Owl Great Horned Owl Owlets Green Heron Hooded Merganser Horned Grebe Horned Lark Killdeer Long-eared Owl Long-tailed Duck Mute Swan Prothonotary Warbler red-breasted merganser red-headed woodpecker Red-headed Woodpeckers Red-tailed Hawk Red Fox Redhead ruby-throated hummingbird Ruddy Turnstone rufous hummingbird Sanderling Sandhill Crane Snow Bunting snowy owl Warblers white-winged scoter wildflowers Wisconsin Native Wildflowers Wood Duck
A red fox sighting makes any day.
So healthy and beautiful!! Where in Milwaukee county did you see them ? I would love to see one too someday!!