I birded Lake Park in Milwaukee for a couple hours this morning. Kinglet action was the busiest I have seen it this year so far with both Golden-crowned and Ruby-crowned Kinglets. Some of the highlights were Brown Thrashers, White-throated Sparrows, Hermit Thrushs, Yellow-rumped Warblers and Wild Turkeys. It was birdie at times but also quiet too. Images were taken on April 19, 2015.
Follow my adventures!
- Sandy Petersen on Great Blue Herons at a rookery in southeast Wisconsin on March 24, 2023
- A BURISH on Eastern Screech Owl, Gray Morph in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on March 27, 2023
- Karen Johnson on Eastern Screech Owl, Gray Morph in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on March 27, 2023
- Kathi Johnson Rock on Eastern Screech Owl, Gray Morph in Milwaukee County Wisconsin on March 27, 2023
- Lynne on Great Blue Herons at a rookery in southeast Wisconsin on March 24, 2023
Tagsamerican avocet american white pelican Barred Owl Black-bellied Plover black-capped chickadee black-crowned night heron Bobolink common goldeneye common loon Coyote dunlin Eastern Screech Owl Glaucous Gull great black-backed gull Great Blue Heron great egret greater scaup Great Horned Owl Great Horned Owl Owlets Green Heron Hooded Merganser Horned Grebe Horned Lark Killdeer Long-eared Owl Long-tailed Duck Mute Swan Prothonotary Warbler red-breasted merganser red-headed woodpecker Red-headed Woodpeckers Red-tailed Hawk Red Fox Redhead ruby-throated hummingbird rufous hummingbird Sanderling Sandhill Crane Snow Bunting snowy owl Warblers white-winged scoter wildflowers Wisconsin Native Wildflowers Wood Duck